Loch Awe Pike Fishing Season: All Year Round
Loch Awe Coarse Fishing Season: March 15 to October 6 (inclusive).
Please select the type of permit required from the drop-down list box below then select the day required from the calendar to book your fishing.
Or, for mobiles, click here to book fishing
LOCH AWE AND ASSOCIATED WATERS PROTECTION ORDER 1992. LOCH AWE IMPROVEMENT ASSOCIATION.
FRESHWATER FISHING WITHOUT LEGAL RIGHT OR WRITTEN PERMISSION IS PROHIBITED IN THE WATERS OF LOCH AWE, LOCH AVICH AND THE RIVER AVICH.
- CHARGES ADULT / JUVENILE (under16) or OAP (60 and over) DISABLED
- DAY PERMIT £10.00 / £5.00
- 3 DAY PERMIT £20.00 / £15.00
- WEEKLY PERMIT £30.00 / £20.00
- ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP PERMIT £90.00 / £60.00
- (Under 12 accompanied by permit holding adult – free)
DAY PERMITS RUN FROM MIDNIGHT TO MIDNIGHT OVER A SINGLE DATE. THOSE ANGLERS WHO WISH TO CAMP OVERNIGHT WILL REQUIRE A 3-DAY PERMIT (which is the same price a two day permits).