NOTE: IF YOU INTEND TO FISH FOR PIKE BY KILCHURN CASTLE PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS AREA IS COVERED BY A DIFFERENT PERMIT AVAILABLE THROUGH “KILCHURN PIKE FISHING”. PLEASE CHECK ON THE MAP PRIOR TO PURCHASING AN LAIA PERMIT. THE KILCHURN EXCLUSION ZONE IS CLEARLY MARKED IN RED.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED ON LAIA PERMITS PURCHASED IN ERROR.
The fishing permits available are as follows:
Charges Adult / Concessions: Under 16, OAP (60 and over) or Registered Disabled.
- LAIA Annual Fishing Permit £90 / £60
- One-Day Trout Permit £10 / £5
- Three-Day Trout Permit £20 / £15
- Weekly Trout Permit £30 / £20
- One-Day Pike/Coarse Permit £10 / £5
- Three-Day Pike/Coarse Permit £20 / £15
- Weekly Pike/Coarse Permit £30 / £20
- (Under 12 accompanied by permit holding adult – free)
- Seasons: Pike All Year Round
- Seasons: Trout & Coarse Fish (other than Pike) – March 15 to October 6.
Please select the type of permit required from the drop-down list box below then select the day required from the calendar to book your fishing.
Or for mobiles, click here to buy fishing permits
LOCH AWE AND ASSOCIATED WATERS PROTECTION ORDER 1992. LOCH AWE IMPROVEMENT ASSOCIATION.
FRESHWATER FISHING WITHOUT LEGAL RIGHT OR WRITTEN PERMISSION IS PROHIBITED IN THE WATERS OF LOCH AWE, LOCH AVICH AND THE RIVER AVICH.
- Trout and Coarse Season commences 15th March – 6th October annually
- Pike Season 15th March – 14th March annually (All Year Round)
PERMIT APPLICANTS WILL REQUIRE TO GIVE DETAILS OF FULL NAME ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, CAR REGISTRATION NUMBER, AND WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE MADE THEMSELVES FAMILIAR WITH THE BYE-LAWS AND THE ‘COUNTRY CODE’
DAY PERMITS RUN FROM MIDNIGHT TO MIDNIGHT OVER A SINGLE DATE. THOSE ANGLERS WHO WISH TO CAMP OVERNIGHT WILL REQUIRE A 3-DAY PERMIT (which is the same price as two day permits).